Teaching art will be fun again!
If you spend 4 hours each week researching and preparing lessons, subscribing to The Art Instructor can give those all back to you. It’s like hiring a helper for about $2 per hour.
Use your hours any way you want. Read a book. Take a walk. Go out to dinner. Your first month trial is only $1
Enjoy life more. Subscribe today!
Teacher BoostHard to beat the price
- Monthly Teacher Boost Mini Magazine:
- How-To Articles
- Art News and Commentary
- Classroom Tips
- Color Tip of the Day
- Special offers
- Classroom Printouts
- Where most mailing lists are all about the people sending it, our emails are all about making
- We only send you our teacher boost access emails monthly, and a few promotions a year. We never ever share our list.
- Graphics Examples:
Art InstructorFun and Easy
- Free Trial Month
- Teacher Boost Magazine
- Access to Pro Articles
- Classroom Printouts
- FULL CURRICULUM:
- Scroll & Teach
- Use Any Device
- Robust Lessons are fun yet challenging
- Tested Over 12 Years
- All Grades
- National Standards and Learning Targets
- Email for Your Administrators
- Clearly Written Step-by-Step Instructions
- Video Demos and Slideshows
- PDF Worksheets and Photo References
- PDF Materials Checklists and Classroom Prep Instructions
- Lesson Goals & Focus
- Artist’s Profiles & History with Pinterest boards
- Trouble Spots to Expect
- Teacher-Talk Scripts
- 38-Week School Year
- Accessible 24/7/365
- ParentArt.org to Share Lesson with Parents
- Summer Camps for extra Income
Pro InstructorIncludes all our Personal Development training courses
- All the Art Instructor Features are included
- PLUS Quarterly Training videos:
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Color Theory
- Artists Perspective Made Easy
- Break Out of Your Box
- Painting Trees
- More added every year
- Teach the lessons right from your phone (The Art Instructor and Pro Instructor levels)
BEFORE the Art Instructor...So much work
- Search A Bunch of Sites for random lessons to get ideas
- Read Dozens of Lesson Overviews
- Purchase a Lesson – or Two
- Wonder What the Writer was Thinking
- Rewrite Entire Lesson Plan
- Create All Your Own Resources
- Find References
- Wonder if Plan Will Work
- Apply Standards and Targets
- Compose Email for Principal
- Experience Surprises in the Classroom
- Learn What Doesn’t Work
- Rewrite Again for Next Time
- Organize & File Yourself
- Worry About Custodians Throwing it Away
- Wonder What Other People Do on The Weekends
- Apply for Weird Summer Jobs
- Wish you’d signed up for the Art Instructor!
Here are samples of our 3 lesson levels and the Teacher Boost mini magazine.
Take some time to see what you can get. Enjoy!
MONTH • WEEK • This is a real lesson that you can use for free to check out the Art Instructor. Students learn how the concept of harmony applies to visual art just like music. A flower is drawn from reference and painted as a spectrum in watercolor for color-wheel flowers. The arrangement of the colors is used to show harmony, along with some games of harmony color designs.
MONTH • WEEK • This is a real lesson that you can use for free to check out the Art Instructor. Students will learn how to push their ideas and think creatively. Several exercises are used, along with dialog, to understand how to get outside the normal boundaries and use their imaginations along with their pencils. After idea thumbnails and sketches, an acrylic painting is begun.
Oct 8 – 12 • Students will work on a series of very small works each using different combinations of media. There is opportunity for lots of freedom and self-expression, and artists learn to focus on one work at a time while doing many. The small size and having several works in a row, takes the pressure off of each work, so students really enjoy themselves and create some fantastic work as a result.
Every art teacher could use a little boost CONTENTS All content is on one page. Just scroll - or click a title to jump down. 1 | FEATURE | Color Palette Tips A detailed look at color schemes. 2 | CLASSROOM | How To Print Our Posters Sometimes we give out posters for...
"Yes, I want my weekends back!"Sign up for The Art Instructor. Get your first month free, and $39 each month afterwards. Check out using our secure servers by tapping the button below.
"I want my weekends back - for way Less!"Sign up for The Art Instructor for a full year, and save 36% - That's $170 you get to keep. Make a one time payment of $298 and you are set.
"Ok, I want Full Pro Access. Give me everything."Sign up for The Art Instructor Pro level. Get your first month free, and $64 each month afterwards. You'll be automatically signed up for 4 Personal Development Courses every year.
"I like it when you say, 'free version'!"Sign up for The Art Instructor Free (also known as our mailing list).
Mailing List (also known as our free membership)
No one wants to get boring "updates" We know you want cool stuff, and awesome articles!
We'll do our best to deliver. And to prove it, we'll send you things like our free color wheel PDF poster, and a Teacher Boost email once a month - full of resources.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
See students improve and become more engaged.
Have more time to do your own art again.
Start exercising more.
Enjoy more time with your family and friends.
Be the hero.
Sign up for the Art Instructor today.