Teaching art will be fun again!
If you spend 4 hours each week researching and preparing lessons, subscribing to The Art Instructor can give those all back to you. It’s like hiring a professional art guru – for about $2 per hour.
Use your hours any way you want. Read a book. Take a walk. Go out to dinner. Your first month trial is free!
Enjoy life more. Make a bigger impact. Subscribe today!
Teacher BoostHard to beat the price
- Monthly Teacher Boost Mini Magazine:
- How-To Articles
- Art News and Commentary
- Classroom Tips
- Color Tip of the Day
- Special offers
- Classroom Printouts
- Where most mailing lists are all about the people sending it, our emails are all about making
- We only send you our teacher boost access emails monthly, and a few promotions a year. We never ever share our list.
- Graphics Examples:
Art InstructorFun and Easy
- Free Trial Month
- Teacher Boost Magazine
- Access to Pro Articles
- Classroom Printouts
FULL ACCESS TO OUR CONNECTED CURRICULUM:
- Scroll & Teach
- Use Any Device
- Robust Lessons are fun yet challenging
- Tested Over 12 Years
- All Grades
- National Standards and Learning Targets
- Email for Your Administrators
- Clearly Written Step-by-Step Instructions
- Video Demos and Slideshows
- PDF Worksheets and Photo References
- PDF Materials Checklists and Classroom Prep Instructions
- Lesson Goals & Focus
- Artist’s Profiles & History with Pinterest boards
- Trouble Spots to Expect
- Teacher-Talk Scripts
- 38-Week School Year
- Accessible 24/7/365
- ParentArt.org to Share Lesson with Parents
- Summer Camps for extra Income
Pro InstructorSave $170
- All the Art Instructor Features are included for $100 less each year if you purchase a yearly membership
- Teach the lessons right from your phone
- References Included in all lessons
- Color Journals and other worksheets
WITHOUT the Art Instructor...So much work
- Search A Bunch of Sites for random lessons to get ideas
- Read Dozens of Lesson Overviews
- Purchase a Lesson – or Two
- Wonder What the Writer was Thinking
- Rewrite Entire Lesson Plan
- Create All Your Own Resources
- Find References
- Wonder if Plan Will Work
- Apply Standards and Targets
- Compose Email for Principal
- Experience Surprises in the Classroom
- Learn What Doesn’t Work
- Rewrite Again for Next Time
- Organize & File Yourself
- Worry About Custodians Throwing it Away
- Wonder What Other People Do on The Weekends
- Apply for Weird Summer Jobs
- Wish you’d signed up for the Art Instructor!
Here are samples of our 3 lesson levels and the Teacher Boost mini magazine.
Take some time to see what you can get. Enjoy!
MONTH • WEEK • This is a real lesson that you can use for free to check out the Art Instructor. Students learn how the concept of harmony applies to visual art just like music. A flower is drawn from reference and painted as a spectrum in watercolor for color-wheel flowers. The arrangement of the colors is used to show harmony, along with some games of harmony color designs.
MONTH • WEEK • This is a real lesson that you can use for free to check out the Art Instructor. Students will learn how to push their ideas and think creatively. Several exercises are used, along with dialog, to understand how to get outside the normal boundaries and use their imaginations along with their pencils. After idea thumbnails and sketches, an acrylic painting is begun.
Oct 8 – 12 • Students will work on a series of very small works each using different combinations of media. There is opportunity for lots of freedom and self-expression, and artists learn to focus on one work at a time while doing many. The small size and having several works in a row, takes the pressure off of each work, so students really enjoy themselves and create some fantastic work as a result.
Issue 5 | April 2019 for art instructor subscribersCONTENTSAll content is on one page. Just scroll - or click a title to jump down. 1 | FEATURE | Napthol Red Pigment Profile: A super-bright red!2 | CLASSROOM | Photo Reference How to manage references for your...
Hand-crafted by the folks at The Art Instructor
Like a three-legged stool, our art room curriculum has been built as a complete foundation for students, using three deeply connected principles. Each lesson gives you an idea where the focus is by dividing the lesson into percentages:
Connect the Mind
This lesson provides understanding
Connect the Hand
This lesson shows application and movement
Connect the Heart
This lesson is about fun and self-expression
"Yes, I want my weekends back!"Sign up for The Art Instructor. Get your first month free, and $39 each month afterwards. Check out using our secure servers by tapping the button below.
This is as awesome as we can make it. Get your first entire month of curriculum free. You can cancel at any time so there is no risk.
"I want my weekends back - for way Less!"Sign up for The Art Instructor for a full year, and save 35% - That's $170 you get to keep every year. Make a payment of $298 and you are set.
Ok, I guess this is even more awesome. Get a whole year of curriculum and save 36% off the regular price ($298). If you use the lessons, but cancel within the first 30 days, we’ll give you all your money back. It’s my personal guarantee that you’ll be happy no matter what.
"I like it when you say, 'free version'!"Sign up for The Art Instructor Free (also known as our mailing list).
Mailing List (also known as our free membership)
No one wants to get boring "updates" We know you want cool stuff, and awesome articles!
We'll do our best to deliver. And to prove it, we'll send you things like our free color wheel PDF poster, and a Teacher Boost email once a month - full of resources.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Enjoy the benefit of having more time to actually teach.
See students improve and become more engaged.
Have more time to do your own art again.
Start exercising more.
Enjoy more time with your family and friends.
Be the hero.
Sign up for the Art Instructor today.
What Some Lesson
Sites Are Like:
You get some
What Other Lesson
Sites Are Like:
You get some
parts to assemble
Site is Like:
You get it all!
It’s finished & Connected.